Hello, and Welcome to my Insider’s Weight Loss Blog!
I hear someone saying: “OMG! Not another weight loss blog!”
However, seeing you’re here… stay with me for a while.
Some information I offer will be totally new to you; and hopefully you’ll have several big AHA! moments reading them.
And some may just confirm things you’ve already heard about, but never tried.
So….Have you been on the weight loss merry-go-round for a while and not succeeded? Then come with me on a totally different food journey which might just turn out to be the right solution for you.
And that new journey focuses on plant based foods: colourful vegetables, fruit, salads, nuts, seeds, modest amounts of whole grains plus healthy fats. Real foods.
Not ‘Frankenstein’ pre-packaged plastic foods.
You do NOT need to convert and become a vegetarian or vegan for the rest of your life. Unless you want to, of course! I have, and I am loving it!
But if you wish to lose excess weight without the pain of constantly counting calories or points, without weighing out each morsel you put in your mouth, without worrying if you get your nutrients, fibre, vitamins and minerals, …..ditch animal based foods and start eating plant based.
When embracing plant based eating for a while, you’ll love the way you’ll look and feel.
What are the three reasons you should read my posts before going on a diet?
- I have nearly 30 years professional weight loss experience. In my previous business together with my 21 franchises we helped thousands of people to eat right and lose weight each week. How many other bloggers offer you the same knowledge base? Read here about my background….
- If you’ve tried all the usual diet plans in the past and are starting to get real cranky because they are difficult to stick to and you’re not getting the results you want, try something else. Here you will find a totally different, healthy approach to sustainable weight loss using plant based foods. Give it a try. I’m sure you’ll like it.
- There’s lots of new published weight loss research in painfully boring documents. If you read my posts, you don’t have to track them down. They’re usually embedded in hard to find, ‘eye-wateringly’ dull texts but….. lucky you, I’ve unearthed them for you.
→Remember: with knowledge you have power to succeed.
Below are just some future posts, not in any order though:
- Superfoods, are they for real?
- How do our thoughts influence our weight loss success?
- Other than the obvious, why is organic better for us?
- Top 10 reasons why Vegan food rocks!
- How to calm hormone responses that create fat gain
- Intermittent SAFE fasting for the rest of us
- Crank up body fat loss with these specific green teas…
- Artificial sweeteners are nasty Aliens (but Real Sugars are the Earthling Enemy)
and many more….
Make sure to sign up to my newsletters and freebies. And let me know it there is a particular subject that you think I should write about in my blog.
Until next time,